Buildings are part of the ecosystem in which they are constructed. If designed with care, they can harmonise with the environment and regenerate cycles of life. Architecture, in tune with nature, captures vibrant cultures and becomes a way of connecting with our location on earth. It can help co-create an ecosystem that it is supposed to fit in, physically and socially.
Outreaching architecture, with an integrated systems design approach for construction, energy, water and other services, allows for the creaation of settlements in harmony with natural cycles. Such buildings and sites are fun, easy to blend in and cheap to operate too.
Our design approach for an ecological dwelling focuses on;
- Appropriate building technologies, local, economical and contemporary,
- Passive House design; eliminating ongoing operative costs at the desigin phase.
- Ecology and Economy; self-sufficiency through caring natural cycles of energy, water, carbon, waste
- Natural, local materials used for contemporary standards
- Energy-efficient heating & cooling systems
- Water catchment and re-use; rainwater, grey water solutions
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.